понедельник, 20 октября 2008 г.

blackbeard castle




Ya know...

Iapos;ve had a lot of time to think about.
And Iapos;ve reliezed a few things.
Iapos;ve had these feelings for the past few months and just never had the guts to say anything.

But today is the day.
I feel for pretty much my whole life Iapos;ve had bad friends.
Today I can safely say that I have a few good friends.
But I still have friends who are to into there own lives to reach out and try to keep our friendship. I feel like Iapos;ve tried to keep in touch and either I donapos;t get any reply or weapos;d talk for a few minutes. And how sometimes youapos;ll come into Lebanon and not make any attempt to see me. It just makes me feel like Im not good enough, so I stopped trying because I donapos;t enjoy being let down. So if I havenapos;t been there for you when your going through a tough time, Im sorry. But you should take into consideration how some of your friends might be feeling.

No matter what I love all of my friends.
But I had to get this off my chest because its been eating away at me.

carmen school, blackbeard castle.



Комментариев нет: