воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

de jose la larra mariano sociedad




Oh lawd, itapos;s itapos;s been forever since I�posted in this thing. Iapos;ve been sleeping better lately. A lot better. I think I got a lot of worry off my mind with my visit to the doctor. I�think thatapos;s why Iapos;ve been sleeping so well. Which is a good thing. Dude, I woke up at eight oapos;clock the other day instead of going to bed at that time. Do you know how good it was to not see the sunrise? Iapos;m currently listening to my sleepy playlist, which includes Band of Horses and Eisley, as well as the Smiths. I�want to go to sleep in about an hour or so.

Itapos;s fortyfive degrees here right now. Do you know how ridiculously happy that makes me? You have no idea. I love the winter like no other. Itapos;s just a time for lots of blankets, fire, hot coacoa, and really chill music. Also my birthday. I�canapos;t wait. And yes, Iapos;m referring to fall as winter because here, when it gets cold, it IS the winter. Get used to it.

I�want a pizza blanket. Anyone who can get me one will be my best friend. Seriously. Pizza blanket. Look for that shit and send me the link. Iapos;ve been wanting one since last spring.

Iapos;ve been working on the guitar parts to one song and itapos;s coming together nicely. Itapos;s still a little tough because Iapos;m still a beginner so my finger tips HURT�like hell right now. But I love it. Yay.

Sugarapos;s going goodnight.
<33

carmen schmidbauer, de jose la larra mariano sociedad, de jose justo urquiza, de jose junta proteccion san social, de jose jse pelicula.



Комментариев нет: