суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

free game codes for your website




Iapos;ve thought about posting lyrics and poems here again. I used to write all the time to write, then i quit to write music. Now, i have a lot of ideas. I want to write more again. I shall start when iapos;m not lazy anymore.

i eat meat now. I am a hick and a hippy. I want to live on a farm in the mountains. A lot has changed and a lot has stayed the same. All my friends live in PA or are in Iraq. Have you ever lived in a place where you only knew one person, but that person was your best friend? and your thousands of miles from where you grew up?

i am going to continue to be a free spirit and a story teller. Thatapos;s all i know.

i donapos;t know who else if anyone actually reads this...i know others post, i can see. Itapos;s been so long. I listen to the eagles, alot.

deutsche industriebank, free game codes for your website.



Комментариев нет: